Last Modified: June 2, 2022
ETTEO Technology, LLC (“ETTEO” or “We“) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website logistixai.com, use our Mobile Application or visit our Web Portal (collectively, our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you use to access this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by ETTEO or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, transact any business through the Website, use any of the interactive or comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number (“personal information”);
- That is about you or your business, such as the name of your business or your business affiliations, business verticals (HVAC, Plumbing, etc.), markets in which you operate, business postal codes, business URLs, operations and other demographics data (such as employee count and volume of jobs received); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, mobile phone and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and you or our customers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on, or otherwise interacting with, our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when, for instance, when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) with us.
- Your responses to surveys or forms that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions, including third party service and business transactions, you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries and other navigation on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public or semi-public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, locations, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Geographical location data including location tracking information that may be obtained directly or indirectly from your mobile device(s).
The information we collect automatically includes information enabling us to, among other things:
- Estimate our user base size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your or your employers’ preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual business interests and needs.
- Speed up your interactions with our Website.
- Recognize you or your business when you return to our Website.
- Recognize your geographical location and movements.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit ETTEO, for example, to verifying system and server integrity or collect other usage related data.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us or any third party, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ and business partners’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business or with whom we conduct business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all ETTEO’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ETTEO about our users, customers, services providers or business partners, without limitation, is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ETTEO, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Business. If you do not want us to share your information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from ETTEO. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by ETTEO to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to ETTEO as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to conduct business with you, track your geographical location or otherwise interact with you. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.